17 January 2008

Cold

Yesterday, I woke up in paradise at the close of a beautiful vacation. I flew overnight, so it feels like today is still a continuation of yesterday (which would explain why, if you could see me, you would see me in pajamas even though it is not yet 7:00 pm). This makes it feel like I woke up this morning warm and content, and I'm falling asleep very cold and crabby (probably partially due to the lack of sleep).

Anyway, I'll try to share little tidbits of my Hawaiian adventure over the next couple of weeks. Here's one of my favorite pictures--it helps to explain why I didn't want to come back!


Never mind. Apparently, I don't know how to make my Mac insert a picture, so I guess the picture part will have to wait.

I would work on it more, but I should sleep. :)

1 comment:

Adam Kynaston said...

Hawaii! Oh my goodness. Who did you go with? I didn't know you lived such a wild and carefree life!