20 January 2008

Clarity

It's time to move. I'm starting the apartment hunt. My contract isn't up until August, but that won't stop me from looking...

4 comments:

IzeOfLight said...

The following is a not-so-subliminal message: Look in Orange County! =)

More Bacon said...

I'm not graduated yet, and I don't have enough money to live there, and I don't know if I could find a job there, but other than that, I'd totally do it. :)

IzeOfLight said...

I know tons of folks who fit all your criteria and still live there.

And let's be honest: I'm not going to be making bank there; heck, I don't even have a job lined up yet. But it's what I'm going to do!

Hopefully I won't be back post-April with my tail between my legs since Provo is so freakin' cheap. It could happen.

Bre said...

glad to see you're getting out of the TG Trap! Get out...get out while you can before you are completely sucked into a life of hanging out.