01 January 2009

Struggling

I have the day off of work today. It's one of the perks of working for a financial institution--FABULOUS holidays! Last week, I took Friday off of work as a vacation day, but this week, I need to be back in the office for Friday.

Friday is tomorrow. All day today, I've been crazy confused about what day it is. It is Thursday, but it feels like Saturday. I was thinking about church tomorrow, but NO! No church tomorrow--WORK tomorrow. To make things even worse, Somebody's Mother couldn't remember what today was either, and kept making references to things that would happen tomorrow, but they were Sunday's activities.

My apologies in advance if I show up at the wrong place tomorrow or at the wrong time. I'm struggling.

1 comment:

jenn said...

That's not a bad struggle to have. Two "Saturdays" in one week. That's my kind of week.