T: And tacos.
(Not sure if the gorillas and tacos are the same dream or not, but
either way, a nightmare about tacos has got to be pretty scary.)
Me: (dancing around to the music on the car) When we get to
Disneyland, should I dance?
J: No. Let's ride the rides.
Ive been laughing so hard ever since we started our vacation. How
lucky am I?? Headed to the happiest place on earth with two of the
greatest boys on earth. I've got it made.
5 comments:
We are glad you are getting a fun vacation. Most likely more fun at the happiest place on earth than with your old parents...
That is too funny. I love being an aunt, don't you?
Have fun at Disneyland!
By the way, who is your teacher for Organizational Behavior? Just curious... When I took that class, I honestly thought that it was about how to be more organized. :l
Yes, Bonny--being an aunt is absolutely the best!!
My teacher is Taggart Frost--he's just a visiting professor for the year...who did you have?
Ummm... Now that you ask me, I can't remember. I just remember that he was old and talked about how successful he was. I guess that is why he was working at UVSC. Because he was SO successful.
Post a Comment