26 December 2008

Sicky Sickerson

For the 4,206,488th time this year, I am sick. It's just a cold, I'm sure, but it's accompanied by an awesome fever.

I had the day scheduled off of work today anyway, which was convenient as I was sick all day. I managed to attend my nephew's birthday party, do some quick shopping, and ended up stopping in the office for about an hour to put out a little fire. (Not a real fire...nothing was actually aflame...) I did get to talk to my sister on the phone for a while, which was nice, but other than that, I've mostly been lying around feeling crummy.

Somebody's Mother says that I probably won't feel better tomorrow, but should feel better by Sunday. Just in time to go to work on Monday... 

Awesome. Just awesome.

2 comments:

IzeOfLight said...

Oh no! Being sick is the WORST! I was sick for about three weeks a few months ago and I hope and pray I don't get that again anytime soon. Feel better! Watch lots of FRIENDS! Hey, watch the one where Phoebe loves her sexy phlegm. =)

Shannon said...

Sorry that you are sick. I think that is how it works. School lets out and you get sick. It stinks! Hope you feel better soon.