I feel the need to schedule much partying and happiness for these five days.
So far, I have lunch on Saturday with an old friend. I have church on Sunday, and Somebody's Mother invited me over for waffles for dinner (YAY!) that night. I think I'd like to see a movie, catch up with family, perhaps spend some quality time with the XBox...Of course, I have to work as well, but there's ample time for other things.
Suggestions?
4 comments:
A trip to Southern California! =)And a trip to Bajio three times.
Nap. Just nap the whole thing away.
In fact, I'll be happy to take a nap on your behalf right about....now.
I'd be happy to take a trip to CA for you, too, except that I'M ALREADY HERE. So I can't do this vicariously for you; you must come here on your own. And you should.
Sorry we didn't have more time to chat at Grandma's... I was all out of sorts on vacation (rushing between our parent's homes and trying to finish all my "Utah" loose ends). I wanted to know how school is going and if you're still at UCCU (I finally closed my account there, funny thing, no UCCU in CT!) Let me know how you are! LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment