18 January 2009

Clarity

Last night, my brother and I stood in front of this sign, completely baffled as to where my hotel room was.

My room number: 3430.



Which way is my room?

And, frankly, which way are any of the rooms?

The more you look at the sign, the less clarity you'll find, unless you are the maker of the sign and can explain it...

Fortunately, we were with children, and sent them racing down the hall to find the room, which they were able to do very quickly.

I guess that the answer to a problem like this is to ignore the signs and just start running.

5 comments:

IzeOfLight said...

Just keep swimming! Just keep swimming! I mean, running. The post on jellyfish had me thinking Finding Nemo quotes. Sorry!

jenn said...

Ahh, what a profound lesson. Glad you found your room.

Unknown said...

Hahahahahahahaha!

That's fantastic, Liz. Please send it to the failblog :)

LL said...

Nice. Which way was it?

More Bacon said...

It was to the left, probably fewer than 10 rooms from the sign...

Go figure.