One nice thing I've been enjoying over the break is watching Netflix shows streaming through my XBox. Things that are available in HD stream that way, and they look so, so pretty.
This clarity of TV has also been really good for my self image. How, you ask? It's quite simple. It turns out that the people on TV are not as beautiful and perfect as they seem. With a bit of high definition, you can see all of their freckles, blemishes, wrinkles, etc.
Turns out that the people on TV are just like me. They just were blurry before.
This is helping me to feel better about the wrinkles I've decided that I have. It's all part of getting older, I suppose...it's just nice to know that even rich, famous people have to do it, too.
*(New TV? That's right. I got a new TV. Wondering where the posting is about that? I told you they'd be out of order. Just go with it.)
3 comments:
Yay for a new TV!!! Jer says you'll have to bring it over to our house sometime so he can see it. HA! HA! So don't be too surprised if we all show up one day.
That is one of the benefits of HD-TV. You see that everyone is just like you. However, I was looking in the mirror the other day telling Somebody's Mother how the years had been kind to me. She told me to put on my glasses, then I had the HD experience... oh well...
A new TV?! How FUN!
I keep hearing about all the blemishes and wrinkles you can see with HD, so I'm thinking I might stay HD-free a bit longer . . .
Post a Comment