Bad News: I couldn't figure out what happened to them. Used them for some corn, hadn't seen them since.
Good News: Figured out where the knobs were.
Bad News: Place where the knobs were? The garbage.
Good News: I took out the trash just before the unfortunate accidental garbaging.
Bad News: That happened 48 hours before I realized what I had done.
Good News: I was able to dig all of them out of the bottom of the kitchen trash can.
Bad News: I was able to dig all of them out of the bottom of the kitchen trash can.
I spent a few moments seriously considering the cost/benefit analysis of replacing said knobs instead of digging them out, but then realized that they were hard to come by (very special knobs), realized that I am too lazy to shop for new ones, and then realized that I'm a big nerd who seriously considers the cost/benefit analysis of digging things out of the garbage.
Back to the homework for me. My principles of finance class will appreciate my nerdiness.
3 comments:
Lol, I love that! I've never used corn cob knobs. Does that make me uncivilized?
That's funny. I would have probably dug them out of the garbage too - if they were good ones. The ones I use now are unique. 2 forks!
Love them.
Love your blog
I love nerdiness. And I love your nerdiness! It's fantastic.
Post a Comment