12 September 2008

I'm Back!

I was out of town this week hiking the Grand Canyon with my parents.

I've spent the last couple of hours catching up on homework, life, emails, etc.  I have about 100 blog postings rattling around in my head, but I have no idea when I will get to them.

Sorry.  Here's a boring note that says I'm back.

I've gotta go ice my toes...more on that later...

Also, please don't step on my toes.  Really, if you're close enough to me to step on my toes, you're just too close anyway.  Two steps back, everyone.

3 comments:

LL said...

Personal space! Can't get enough of it. :-)

Welcome back!! Looking forward to hearing about the hike.

IzeOfLight said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry--that sounds painful!

It's a good thing I'm not up in Utah, because I'm not big on the whole personal space thing. You know the love languages book? Yeah, I'm a touch personality type. =)

Cheryl said...

I have always said, not so close that you breathe on me. Don't like it.
Glad you had a great time hiking:)