One of my classes this semester is Operations Management. I'm renaming it "When Your Best Just Isn't Good Enough." I spent the entire day Saturday on this course preparing for and taking an exam, only to receive an incredibly disappointing score.
I give, and I give, and NOTHING!
Tonight's homework time will be spent on one or two of the other classes that haven't completely betrayed me...
Ugh.
2 comments:
Don't take it personally, just keep plowing ahead. Who knows, maybe the teacher is wrong. This is such a subjective topic. You just have to get through it. You are a natural, ops will never give you trouble.
I had that problem with pretty much all of my classes back in the day. Hang in there! You'll be done before you know it! (People keep telling me that about these difficult baby years. I think they're full of it, but it seems to be the kind of encouraging advice one should give, so there you go.)
Post a Comment