Many, many people have asked for pictures of the toenails. Many of you, naturally, don't actually want to see these.
This is not the posting where they will appear, because sadly, the cables that connect my camera to my computer are in a box, and I'm not sure which one.
That probably means that it is time to unpack, but when would I do that??
Anyway, as soon as I find the cable, I will upload the pictures. I will place a viewer discretion warning on the posting, and I will mean it--if you don't want to see some purple toes, you'll have to not read that posting.
Until then, I will continue to document the fascinating progression of my toes in photographs, which may some day be discovered to the horror of some future genealogist.
Tomorrow's project? Putting on actual shoes.
It's a shame, really--I'll miss wearing flip flops to work.
1 comment:
I think that you should still wear flip-flops to work. I'm sure it will only speed the healing process.
I'm excited to see your toes. I'm a sucker for gory pictures.
Post a Comment