15 September 2008

One of Those Days

Some days, the best thing you can say is that you still have all your toenails.

As of right now, mine are still all attached, so I suppose things could be worse.

If they fall off, I'm taking a sick day.  If they don't, well, I may still have a sick day in the near future.

4 comments:

IzeOfLight said...

You totally should. A keeping-my-sanity, mental-health day.

Bonny said...

I wanna see. Will you take a picture? (Is that totally wierd?)

LL said...

I used to call them "sick of work days". That's sick, right? :-)

Glenn and Natalie said...

I love reading your blog--you are such a talented writter, and so witty! Could you please pass my email address on to LL & ask her if she can add me so I can read her blog? THanks so much!
Your cousin,
Natalie LaFleur Edwards

gnaaedwards@gmail.com