11 June 2008

Who Are These Handsome Guys??



Last night, I dreamed about these three little guys.  It was a weird dream, but it centered around this part of my family.

That makes them, quite literally, the men of my dreams.  How lucky am I??  They're gorgeous, sweet, and we love each other.

It's a good life.

3 comments:

somebody's mother said...

:)

Adam Kynaston said...

They are truly the cutest little boys I know. Mauri is absolutely beautiful LL! Do you know what's funny-I the picture of him was actually a picture of Andreas :) When I was living with you guys I remember him being that size (plus about 6 mos and a lot of pounds). They sure do look like each other though!

Javi is such a dear boy :)

LL said...

Mauri and D do have the very same baby face. But Mauri has hair and D has never had much.

The pictures aren't as cute as in person. They're hard to photograph, since they never stand still. But yeah, they're basically the cutest little guys in the world. :-)