Here are some things I've been thinking lately:
I really do have salmonella. Either that, or I'm developing some other sort of problem, like an ulcer. At this point, I'm going to go with salmonella, because I'm guessing it's easier to cure. Will have to ask bh about that...
If I wait long enough, everything I own will be dirty. What will I wear while I wash the laundry? May never be a problem, since I never seem to have time to do my laundry.
Someone told me today that you can't leave the dryer running when you're not at home, which makes my laundry problem even more difficult.
I have a new boss. She hasn't started yet in the department, but it's definitely going to be a big change.
Whole wheat crust pizza? Great idea, but poorly executed in the version I ate tonight. Bummer.
Is it a bad sign when someone asks you what you like to do, and you say, "Uh...hmm...I don't know...stuff..."?
2 comments:
join the club- i think blogging is quite therapeutic, and frankly... fun. :)
that's sad about the wheat crust. i'd be interested in that, i tend to always prefer wheat to white.
CPK has a good wheat crust. We don't have CPK here. Sad...
People ask about my hobbies and what I do with my free time, and I'm like, uh, what? Free time? Um...
Wear things inside out - then you get twice as much wear out of each article of clothing. :-)
Post a Comment