As I prepare to enter my last few semesters at soon-to-be UVU, I've been reviewing my options, figuring out my class schedule, etc.
After a bit of work on it today, I've discovered that I am either going to have to change my major or quit my job, since the classes required for my major are not offered at times that work with my schedule.
Could I make it work? Probably. But it would take a few extra semesters, and I'm not willing to do that right now.
The problem is that my new major is so bland.
Instead of being a Business Management major with an emphasis in Finance and Banking and a minor in Economics, I'll now just be a Business Management major.
Lame. But quicker, so...whatever.
25 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Quicker is good.
Quicker is good, but will it help open the doors your thinking of knocking on? Are you sure you can't make it work? Have you talked with your new boss?
Good luck with all the changing and figuring out.
Liz! I'm going to read your blog all the time - I love it! It's like I get a little taste of that personality that I enjoy so much. (yours) :) I miss you and will think really hard about moving back to Provo. Or have been thinking hard. Or whatev...
Lame indeed. We will have to kick you out of our Econ club. :-)
Don't kick me out! I'm still cool!
It's actually the econ classes that got me stuck--they decided not to offer a bunch of them this fall (insufficient demand) so that leaves me having to take other classes to keep enough credits for my scholarship, so...end of the econ minor. And I had to lose the finance/banking part because to complete that, I'd have to take econ classes (which I can't, since they're not offered) or accounting classes (which I won't because I don't hate myself that much...). So, lame major time. The funny thing is that this decreases their demand for the econ classes, because I won't be taking them now, so...now they'll have an even more insufficient demand. Sick cycle of no progress...
Post a Comment