More than once over the weekend, different people who know me pointed out my use of the word "super." It seems to be my adjective of choice, as in:
I don't know her super well.
It's super fun.
I'm super tired.
Today is SUPER boring (that one I just came up with to describe today).
The more I think about it, I keep finding myself saying it a lot.
Now I'm super self-conscious about it.
16 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Never noticed, but yeah, you do say super a lot. Maybe switch to super duper. Step it up, get a little fancier, you know? :-)
Don't be self-conscious about it--your use of super is one of my many favorite things about you! I've even incorporated it into my word usage. (Rebecca also has a fantastic way of saying "super" . . . you should see if you can get her to say it sometime!)
Post a Comment