Watch, learn, and don't eat my cookie.
Thanks for the picture of those cute boys
Absolutely gorgeous! I LOVE THOSE KIDS!!! Living with LL for the summer is one of my favorite memories :)That means you are close to us Liz! If you need to burn an extra $300 (for tax reasons or whatever) you should definitely swing by :)
Hm. Why is it that I can never get anything done? Look how well behaved they are! I guess I'm just lazy...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Thanks for the picture of those cute boys
Absolutely gorgeous! I LOVE THOSE KIDS!!! Living with LL for the summer is one of my favorite memories :)
That means you are close to us Liz! If you need to burn an extra $300 (for tax reasons or whatever) you should definitely swing by :)
Hm. Why is it that I can never get anything done? Look how well behaved they are! I guess I'm just lazy...
Post a Comment