My neck is bothering me again. I think it has to do with being hunched over my calculus over the last few weeks.
It's a sign--my body doesn't want to do calculus.
21 April 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Watch, learn, and don't eat my cookie.
4 comments:
Sorry your neck hurts! Calculus doesn't sound like much fun!
That's why you should get it done as quickly as possible. I think that is what your neck is really trying to tell you. It is thinking, "What I really need is a really nice electric toothbrush. That would make me feel better."
Something is wrong here. I thought children caused the pain in the neck! I must be wrong... all these years.
Hang in there, it will get better.
Sounds about right. Hopefully you'll get it done soon and be able to enjoy your new toothbrush and do some relaxing.
Post a Comment