"You will find the desired link within the next month."
I have no idea what it is supposed to mean. I was with family, and they had some ideas about what it could mean:
Somebody's Mother: "Well, you'll either find a man or an apartment."
As appealing as the prospect of finding a man is, finding an apartment seems more pressing, so I concurred that it would be a good turn of events.
Somebody's Brother: "Either that, or you're going to find a great new website."
That's probably more likely.
5 comments:
Even more likely, you will find a great link to a dead website...
hmmmm, i was thinking sausage links....
Oooo...sausage links would be SUPER! Except I really do need an apartment, so I'm still hoping for that. But if I'm going to be homeless, I sure could use some sausage links.
move to millrace! Move to millrace!
I also thought website. :-) Or, if you're Javi, it will be a lake and you'll just be pronouncing it wrong. Or you'll visit his friend Lincoln (Linc for short).
Post a Comment