Sometimes, people and situations at work make me feel like saying profane words. And I don't, usually, but today, a co-worker is causing me to feel very uncharitable and crabby.
I haven't said anything bad about him or to him, but in my head, all I can think are inappropriate words.
Other than this ONE thing, I am so close to perfection! :)
05 June 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I was thinking today about saying the things I'd like to say, but shouldn't. I'm sure that the one time I blow and holler something inappropriate I'll turn around and see, like, my visiting teacher or bishop or something. It is all about containment. Actually, it is probably better if you can get to the point where there isn't anything to contain, but I'll settle for containment.
Yeah, at this point, containment is the goal. I didn't do or say anything I regretted, so that's always good. So far this week, I've kept my nose pretty clean, but I tell ya...some days, I just want to yell at someone!!
Post a Comment