31 August 2012

Party Time!

When I was in Utah, I was able to attend the huge, fabulous birthday party for my dad! He's a young spring chicken still, but we thought we'd have a big shindig and invite over family, friends, and coworkers.

What a fun evening we had! The food was great. Attendance was beautiful. Old friends reunited, babies played, and everyone had a fantastic time creating amazing ice cream creations with the soft serve machine we rented.

I would post pictures, but I didn't take any. You'll have to look to other family members for that. (Unless you don't know my family, in which case, just picture the best party you've ever been to. Then double it. It was like that.)

Anyway, it was wonderful to be with my family to celebrate my dad's birthday. I'm so grateful to have him as my dad, and I look forward to many, many more birthdays to come!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I am glad that the party was so great. I was lying in bed that night and realized that we had missed it and I was so bummed. Your Dad is great and deserved a great party!