01 September 2012

Pyramid - Round 7

This is a special post that will be easier to guess if you are a regular reader of the blog. (Ooooooo, intriguing...incentive to stay up on the blog, no?)

As always, I'll delay posting the comments for a few days (or a lot of days, if I forget like I did last time) while everyone has a chance to guess.

Ready?

Let's play Pyramid!


Airplanes
Mice, apparently
Lightning bugs

5 comments:

Bre said...

things that fly?

jenn said...

I was stumped for a minute, way over thinking things and then I got it. Things that fly. You do live in NY, it's possible that the mice got caught up in some science experiment with gamma rays (or something like that), escaped, and now have super powers. Maybe???

LL said...

Ha! Things that fly. :-)

Vernon said...

I guess they fly, at least your mouse seems to know how. Have a great day! Love Grandma

Jenni said...

I noticed that you haven't posted the answer to this. I'm stuck!

Airplanes: people being grumpy to you when you're sick in line?

Mice: unwelcome house guests, eat your food?

Lightning bugs: first time you saw them was in NYC this summer?

What's the connection?!?!? :-)