15 October 2008

What Not To Wear

A clip of "What Not To Wear" was on TV just now, and the outfit that is being mocked is so, so similar to so many things that I wear on a regular basis.

Further confirmation that I am not stylish, at all.

I did, however, impulsively purchase a bracelet the other day when out with Somebody's Mother.

That's right--spontaneity AND accessorizing all at once.  I'm amazing... 

4 comments:

LL said...

Remember when we went out and I got some accessories, bracelet, ring, hair thingy, and then we went back to my place and I put 'em all on. All of them. At the same time.

I don't accessorize anymore. Not cool enough...

GO YOU!

LL said...

Oh yeah: I saw an exact outfit I own being mocked on that show once. Ouch.

And no, it wasn't my sweet pink sweat pants...

More Bacon said...

I completely forgot about that until this moment--too funny! I laughed out loud...

I'm not cool enough either...

Do you still wear those pink sweats? I'm looking forward to seeing them when I'm out there. :)

LL said...

I wear them regularly. Sorry mom. :-)

I do get dressed in the morning (usually). But then, when we get home from wherever, I put my sweats back on. Lazy...