24 October 2008

Lame, Lame, Lame

I'm working on schoolwork, a bit, trying to focus (fairly unsuccessfully) on a huge amount of work that I need to finish this weekend.

On the website where I log in to many of my online classes, I can see how many people from each class are signed on.

Right now?  Pretty much just me.  Why am I the only one doing homework on Friday night?  Is that a bad sign?

3 comments:

IzeOfLight said...

Ha ha! I just had this conversation in my head, "How many times did you do homework on a Friday night, Laura?"
"THOUSANDS of times!" (Phoebe voice) "Wait, that doesn't make me sound good, does it?"

=)

LL said...

Bad sign for your social life, good sign for your grades. Hopefully. :-) Hang in there! Only a month and you'll be out here smooching some cute guys!

More Bacon said...

LOL @ the Friends reference...THOUSANDS of times...

And sadly, LL, it doesn't seem to be a good sign for my grades. It's mostly just a sign of my inability to focus for more than a few minutes at a time. Those sweet boys are all I need--I can't wait until I get there!!!