20 October 2008

Sister Revisited

Today I talked to my sister for over an hour.  Our topics of conversation?
  • Politics
  • Religion
  • Grad School
  • Weight Loss
  • Airline Charges
  • Indoor Floor-based Defecation
  • Crime and Punishment
  • Hair cuts
  • Babies
  • Statistics
  • Vacations
  • Seattle
  • Scriptures
  • Racism
  • Paris
  • Union City
  • Netflix
Sounds potentially heavy, but it wasn't.  It was just one of our conversations. I love my sister.

2 comments:

IzeOfLight said...

Indoor Floor-based Defecation? Hmmm . . . we might need more details on that discussion in another blog post.

LL said...

I love you too!!

The defecation happened on the bed and was then transferred, on the bottoms of their little feet, to the floor. Just wanted to clarify that one.

izeoflight, I don't know you, but it is really a story for a strong stomach. And if you don't already have an aversion to corn, you might by the end of it. :-)