16 October 2008

Sister

I've thought about my sister LL about 400 times today.  

One of them was just now.  As I was getting ready for bed, I was watching TV.  

The show is discussing a murder of a nun, Sister La Rue.  It made me think of one of my sister's nicknames, which has the last name La Rue.  The first name is not sister, however, so it's funny to hear that name.

My sister is fantastic on so many levels--who else would share my inability to accessorize, my gift for saying strange things ("I go through paper like it grows on trees!"), my unfashionable choices...

2 comments:

LL said...

I never watch that show but I saw the last few minutes while I was waiting for the debate to start. How weird is THAT? For us, not weird at all. :-)

LL said...

Oh, and if you thought I was La Rue before, wait until you see me now...