Dear Family, Friends, and Religious Leaders:
Today I arrived home smelling like a very special mixture of alcohol, cigarette smoke, and marijuana. It may seem like I had a wild weekend of partying. This would be a correct assumption.
However, you can rest assured that I was the one not partying. The cigarettes were smoked by approximately 145,572 people who I passed on streets and in buildings, the alcohol was dumped on me, presumably accidentally, at a party we crashed (which turned out to be a party for optometrists, who really know how to boogie) and the pot was smoked by the girl with whom I shared a room.
No worries though--three showers later, I smell much better. Now for the laundry.
Sincerely (and truthfully, I promise!),
Liz
08 October 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Holy McCow? What kind of trip WAS this?
A really interesting one. I'll have to tell you about it in person. There are almost no words to describe its strangeness. Or my strange odors. :)
Was this in Vegas? I hate Vegas. Stinky, yucky, dirty, nasty place.
Yep, it was in vegas...some places there are okay, but there are a lot of gross people down there too!!
Post a Comment