My beautiful, special computer is having component failure. This is apparently when everything slowly stops working and I have to buy a new one. My dad said that my computer probably has somewhere between 15 minutes and 15 years left. Specific, isn't it?
But, sadly, the bottom line is that, at any time, my computer could crash and it would all be over. Bye-bye, years of documents. So tomorrow, I have to go buy an external hard drive to back everything up, and then I need to get a new computer so that I have something reliable.
I have had this precious laptop for almost 5 and a half years, and I can't bear to part with it. Not only do I have to part with it, but it's going to cost me approximately one zillion dollars to replace it. *sigh* So much for my spring vacation.
09 September 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm so sorry, that's a total bummer. I hate replacing things I already own. Money should be used to buy new toys, not one's I already have.
Bummer...sorry. My iMac is getting worse and worse all the time so we might need to replace it soon. I like the new ones fine, but I LOVE my ball and screen iMac. I hate buying new stuff like that. Expensive and technology changes so fast that it is obsolete before you know it. Can Dad find you a screaming deal? Gonna go Mac?
Yeah, I'm going Mac. Actually, I get a better deal than dad does because I'm a student--Mac has a great education discount.
Yep, I love your Mac the best too! I mean, the new ones are nice, but the little ball and screen one is so cute! :)
Post a Comment