Party's over. My sister and her family went back to Michigan today. Bummer. I had to come to work (which I didn't have to do yesterday because of Labor Day) and teach a class all day today, and it keeps going for all this week. It's a pretty intense training, and it's usually 5 days but I'm cramming it into 4 days to appease various people.
My voice was hurting on Thursday of last week after a training that day, and it hasn't really felt much better. It's not that I'm sick; it's just that sometimes I wear out my voice. Anyway, after spending the night up with my nephew, breathing the same little patch of air he was breathing, and knowing that he was getting sick, I'm now thinking that I'm going to get sick too. Oh well. He is totally worth it.
I'll try to post some pictures of my weekend. My nephews are too cute. I love them so much that it causes me physical pain. :) And it's just great to be with my sister--I could spend weeks and weeks just hanging out with her and her family. We don't even have to be doing anything special--I love just being with them.
I can't wait for my sister to win the lottery so that I can move in with them full time.
04 September 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Maybe you'll be the one to win the lottery!
:) There's no lottery in Utah though...I need to discover some long-lost relative who wants to leave me a gigantic inheritance.
The odds of that are probably just as good as of LL winning the lottery.
Post a Comment