My friend Laura always tells me that she thinks that I should have my own reality show. I try to convince her that it would be exceptionally boring, consisting largely of sitting at my desk, sleeping, or watching TV. She is sure that it would be hilarious.
Yesterday was the only day I have agreed. Some great things happened at work, and I was so excited about it that a couple of times when I was in the copy room by myself, or in the kitchen at my apartment alone (and then a couple of time when I wasn't alone), I would get all smiley and jump around in an excited/insane fashion. If anyone had walked in, they would have been worried. I'm pretty sure that my roommates were alarmed when I did it in front of them.
But it's something I've learned from my nephews: sometimes, you're so happy, you can't just smile--you have to just show it with your whole body. Otherwise, you might explode.
13 September 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm sorry, but I'm a genius: A Liz reality show would be AWESOME. I blogged how you need to provide commentary every time I watch football, and Brooke promptly agreed.
LOL. I would LOVE to provide football commentary any time you'd like. I'm pretty sure it drives men crazy, but it definitely makes the game more enjoyable for us!!
It's the only way football ISN'T boring! Next BYU game, Liz? You and me, and whomever else (Rebbs? Kelly?) finds football ridiculously boring.
Post a Comment