There are flies in my apartment. A lot of flies. When I first saw them, it was like 11 of them on the front blinds. I don't ever leave the door open, and all of the windows have screens. Did someone leave the door open when they were showing the unit to people?
Whatever it is, it's gross and annoying. They are everywhere. I wish they weren't.
25 May 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is gross. Javi loves to point out bugs now. ALL the time. When he sees little bits of food on the floor he sounds the bug alarm, and sometimes yells spider. Nasty.
LOL. That is too funny.
I wish that my flies weren't real. If they were food on the floor, that would be easier. Of course, that would make me wonder why I had food on my floor--I'm 23--I should be able to keep it mostly in my mouth...
Um, I'm 26 and can't keep my food in my mouth. I've given up wearing white shirts. But I am sorry about the flies.
That's true--I do get food all over my clothes, so I probably have food all over my floor. Of course, I'd have to bend over to see and or do anything about it, so...that doesn't happen.
Post a Comment