20 December 2012

Things We Do

For the past year or so, my sister, LL, and I have exchanged pretty regular text messages. It's an easy way for us to communicate since we have pretty different schedules. We use our texts both to actually communicate important information as well as to complain, tell jokes, and basically just keep each other company.

Today, during our conversation, LL began creating presidential emoticons. I thought I'd share them with you all...

:-€

Teddy Roosevelt

(:-0

George W. Bush (doing his eyebrow thing while saying "nucular")

:-;

Bill Clinton (half smile)



Any others, readers? So many presidents, so little time...

4 comments:

LL said...

Ha ha! I didn't think you'd really post it. LOVE IT.

:-) <-not presidential, just me...

Tyler and Kimberly said...

I love it. You guys are so fun. :)

Jenni said...

I don't know about presidents, but I can make:
phineas |"> and ferb c"|

jill kynaston said...

Haha! Oh, to be so clever. :)