I started this year out very busy. I'm in an intensive class that meets every day, all day, for the first two weeks of the year.
So I don't have much time to write about much.
But rest assured, I've got some things percolating.
My class is a trial advocacy class. They bring in judges and lawyers from around the country to instruct the students in small groups. Today, we did a bench trial (which is just a trial with no jury--we'll do one with a jury later).
The judge running my group is an actual federal judge from Florida.
There is something infinitely terrifying about standing up in front of a federal judge to object to some testimony you don't want coming in.
But there's nothing quite like when she sustains your objection.
06 January 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Woot! Go Liz!!!
I knew you'd be good at that. I've always found you to be objectionable. :-)
Post a Comment