13 December 2012

Ho Ho...Huh?

There's a court officer at the building where I work who looks a LOT like Santa Claus. Really, really a lot.

I would not be surprised to find out that he worked as a Santa on the weekends. I would be surprised if he came down my chimney on Christmas Eve, but that's mostly because I don't have a chimney.

The other day, one of the other court officers was being pretty rude to a woman in line to enter the building. This is really out of the ordinary--they're basically a lovely bunch at this building. This guy was CRABBY though.

Then, the Santa Claus officer told the woman not to mind the officer, because he was a "mean, angry bastard."

So, now I'm pretty sure he's not Santa Claus, as I've never heard a Santa say that.

I had to stifle my laughter all the way up to the office, when I promptly burst out laughing and sent a text message to my sister.

I only saw the angry court officer today and not the Santa officer. I was a little disappointed.

But you know, this close to Christmas, it's probably hard for him to be at court...