So this old man kept falling asleep on the subway and tipping over onto me during my commute a few days ago.
I couldn't decide if it was a lucky or unlucky thing. You know, you find a penny, pick it up, and all day long you have good luck?
There's no rhyme for random old guy sleeping on you in the subway. Anyway, I think someone should make a rhyme about it. Or maybe it's just a sign that everyone on the train was tired. And maybe also a sign that that guy was going to miss his subway stop.
I've told a few people about it since then. One of my friends from church said maybe it goes, "Old guy falls asleep on you, your day will not be like poo." First: classy. And second: I dunno.
Somebody'sMother said that maybe it should be a song, to the tune of "This Old Man."
"This old man, drifted off
There's a chance he'll miss his stop."
But then I don't know what the rest of the song would be.
Thoughts on some poetry or songs there, readers? And do you think it's bad luck or good luck to have an old man fall asleep on you on your commute?
No comments:
Post a Comment