I especially love all of the categories that it creates, through some special algorithm, I assume, of things it thinks I'd like to watch.
Some of my recent favorites that it has created for me:
- Heartfelt Independent Dysfunctional-Family Movies
- Biographical Tortured-Genius Dramas
- Critically Acclaimed Independent Buddy Movies
- Dark Sci-Fi & Fantasy Featuring a Strong Female Lead
- Cerebral Crime Social & Cultural Documentaries
Really makes me wonder what I've been watching...
3 comments:
What HAVE you been watching? My favorite there is Heartfelt Independent Dysfunctional-Family Movies...what on earth inspired them to recommend that? You can skip that whole category and just go home for Christmas!! (Kidding! Just kidding!!!!)
I can't believe it didn't create a Sappy Formulaic Christmas Romantic Comedies with a Predictable Happy Ending category for you. Keep working your way through that list! ;)
You ought to see the list when you have several people using the same account. All of us have different tastes. Some of the recommendations are obviously not for me. Not sold on Netflix. But, I am glad you enjoy it...
Post a Comment