16 April 2011

Weighty Matters

Since it's spring break next week, and since this break falls very, very close to the end of the semester (only seven days of class once we get back before it's time for finals), I needed to bring all of my textbooks home for the break. I am disinclined to go down to the school when I'm not in classes, and the building will be closed for most of the break, but I really do need to study, so I sadly determined that I would need to have all of my books at home for the break.

Holy cow, there is a reason I don't bring them home more often! Wednesday, I brought home a book for a class that was done for the week. Thursday, another book came home, and then Friday, I had to bring two more home. I was meeting company for lunch after school, and it was like walking to a restaurant carrying an elephant.

Looking forward to the end of this semester so I can try to sell all of these heavy, heavy books!

I'm also thinking that I have shrunk an inch or so carrying around all these books. It's not like I had an inch to spare, so it is a substantial loss.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

At least you know you are getting a workout out of them:) Plus selling them probably won't matter as I am guessing that you will just be buying a bunch more of those very heavy books:)
Enjoy your break and hurray that the semester is almost over!

LL said...

Think how hot your arms are going to look in your romper this summer. (Are those still in style?)

You should have taken your cart to school with you. :-)