I don't want to leave you all alone for that time, so I'll occasionally try to write something funny that I discover in my notes as I'm outlining in my exam prep. (In classes, I tend to write occasional funny things that happen or that my professors say down in my notes just along with the rest of the content. It makes for a delightful outlining process as I get to uncover all of these gems!)
Today's gem is from my Contracts professor, right at the beginning of the semester, when we were reviewing the midterm exam he gave us in December. After the professor finished the review, he said:
"Have I upset you? Have I been rude? Not sensitive enough? Of course I have. I’m all of those things and more."
We laughed really hard because he has a dark, dry sense of humor, but he is nowhere near being our rudest, most upsetting professor. (I won't be blogging about that one. You just don't need to experience that!)
More to come over the next few weeks, if I have time...
1 comment:
I can hardly wait!
Post a Comment