I am in the process of outlining, which is where you sit for a long time, re-reading all of your notes and thoughts and distilling them into a shorter format for exam-taking purposes. In the case of the outline I'm working on right now, the exam is actually closed book, so I'm really creating it for memorization purposes in preparation for exam taking, but the process in the same.
I found a questionable line in my notes from early February: "Original jurisdiction is blah blah blah, appellate jurisdiction extends to all other cases."
Even scarier? I know exactly what that "blah blah blah" means. Apparently, I just take notes in code now.
02 April 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hee hee!
that's awesome!
I pretty much love that you knew what blah blah blah meant.
Nothing new going on, then, eh?? :-) Love you!!!!
Post a Comment