Dear Bajio,
WHY?!??!? How could you do this to me?!?!?!?
I am left to mourn my loss from afar.
I ate there almost daily one semester. It was my to-go meal of choice. And even though I came less in later years, I still appreciated your goodness. Why sell yourself off as something so cheap and meaningless? You were worth so much more.
Sadly,
Burrito-less Bacon
P.S. Please, Cafe Rio, don't you quit on me, too!
16 February 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
ummmm....wait. What am I missing!?!? What happened to bajios?
Yeah, we went to get Bajio one night and it was gone. Hopefully we'll keep Cafe Rio.
What?! Craziness! I was actually thinking about Bajio yesterday (we went to Cafe Rio for work lunch)--that's so sad! And, of course, every time I think of Bajio, I think of you.
Yes, Bre and Ize, Bajio is closing some of its stores and converting the rest into Costa Vida, who has bought them out.
Costa Vida just doesn't do it for me.
The one in Spanish Fork is apparently going to try to go it alone without the support of the other franchisees and still be a Bajio. We'll see if it's still there next time I'm in Utah...
I actually know the owners of that Bajios in Spanish Fork...I taught their students and they'd give me gift cards all the time. I loved it! Yum!!!
Post a Comment