Some of you have wondered about what my day-to-day life is like.
I don't really have time to go into it all right now. I am really, really busy this week with lots of research for a paper I have to write. Legal research is not quite the same as regular research, and at this point in my legal studies, it all has to be done in the library at the school. Then, when I'm not at the library, I'm reading for classes, working on the paper some more, etc. No matter the venue, I'm working on school.
Anyway, here's a quick video that pretty much sums up my life at this point. Hope it'll tide you over until I have time to type up something longer about what my life is like these days.
(video no longer available online...sorry!)
3 comments:
I am glad you put that clip up. Now I know exactly what you do when you study.:) I miss you friend!
The reading, the singing, the snacks, the flying fruit... Sounds a lot like my life! :-)
love the video. keep working hard. you'll do fabulous!
Post a Comment