My law school decision is taking me across the country to investigate some of the schools where I've been admitted for the next few weeks. I'm a lucky, lucky girl with many options of where to go for school, and I need to visit my top choices to help me make a final decision.
After finding a fabulous house-sitter, I've headed on the road. I'll try to keep you posted, but things will be up a bit after I actually do them, as I am a very busy woman. :)
So, here's the first installment in the road trip game called "Where's Liz?" (In most of these cases, it'll be where WAS Liz, not where IS Liz, as I'll probably only post on the days in between legs of the trip when I'm home, but just take whatever you can get, people!)
So...Where was Liz?
8 comments:
um, no clue, but i'm super excited for you!
some place frigidly cold. see: snow on the ground. why didn't you apply to anywhere south of the mason-dixon line again?
Hmmm.....hard to say.....
Inside a gigantic milkshake.
My guess is Minneapolis. Do I get a prize if I'm right?
My guess is also Minneapolis... brrrr!!!
Hello? Anyone there? Where's Liz?
I see you didn't eat the cherry, but was the ice cream good?
Post a Comment