The Time Traveler's Wife
Basic (Spoiler-Free) Plot (as seen in any of the trailers):
Eric Bana travels through time. A lot. Really, really a lot. Every time he does, he leaves all of his clothes behind. Rachel McAdams is his very, very patient wife
Liz's Thoughts (non-spoiler-free):
Here's a good rule of thumb for all of the movie makers out there: I don't need gritty and real in my movies. I've got gritty and real in real life. I want sunshine, roses, and happy endings in my films; I basically demand it in any romance/romantic comedy/romantic drama/Disney movie.
For future reference, I'd like a better ending than the one we got here.
Additionally, I really, really, really was not interested in seeing Eric Bana's butt that many times. I mean, seriously. There was very little else in the film. I hope he used a butt double that got paid by the number of times he had to display his rear end. In this economy, I'm sure that someone could've used that job to pay their mortgage.
4 comments:
i have an opinion on basically everything too! but not this film. b/c i haven't seen it yet.
I agree on everything said here. Talk about a lame ending:)
BWAHAHAHAHA! i WISH i got to watch that with you! I felt the SAME way. and you are right about the butt thing. dang gina. miss you by the way and i would really love to see you soon!
Thanks for the movie review. I'd thought about seeing that one, but now I won't waste my time! I totally agree that movies should be happy and not sad. I don't want to spend one to two hours of my time just so I can feel sad and depressed afterward! ThAnKs!
Post a Comment