20 March 2010

Where was Liz - Rural Wisconsin

No good guessers on the last picture, but it was a tough one. I was in rural Wisconsin visiting my sister and her family in between travels.

Some pictures of that part of my trip:

Getting ready for a bike ride:


I love this next picture because they don't all look like they're having the best time, but really, we had tons of fun. This image just doesn't reflect that for all of them, but I think it's adorable.



Pizza night!



I went to help out in the class of my sister's oldest son , The Bean, and then he and I walked to the market to buy some donuts. He's such a good helper. He pushed a tiny cart around and helped me pick out just the right donuts. He was so cute. I asked him if he wanted to get a treat, and he said he'd like to get donuts, and then he immediately added that he wanted to get some for his two little brothers as well. He's so good at sharing.

Bean and the merchandise:



When we arrived home, Chubbers, the youngest boy, was taking his nap, so we figured he could have donuts later. We left the box with several remaining donuts on the counter and went about our day. Later, when he was awake again, running and playing around, my sister and I were upstairs. When we returned back to the kitchen, we found this:



That adorable boy found the box of donuts, pushed his chair over to the counter where they were, climbed up, opened the box, selected this donut, and then sat down to enjoy it. How he knew they were up there is still a mystery to me. From his eye level, it would've just looked like a box. He's a smart little man.

And of course, after all the donuts and pizza during the week, we had to make sure we did some Zumba to work off the calories.


My nephews are all much better at the Zumba than I am, but I'll keep practicing.

After Wisconsin, it was back to Minnesota for a two days, and then back home.

Stay tuned for the next travel adventure!

3 comments:

IzeOfLight said...

I'm so tuned.

Cute pictures--what adorable nephews!

Shannon said...

What cute guys....looks like you had a blast being with them and they love you tons:)

LL said...

We can hardly wait for you to come back!!