- Mini vacation in Cedar City (have you all been to the Utah Shakespearean Festival lately? If not, you should definitely head down there)
- Big vacation to see my sister and her family in Cheeseland!
- Finding some serenity (not totally sure how I'm going to accomplish this one yet, but...)
- Sweater/jacket season! WAHOO!!
- Hot chocolate
- Pedicure with one of my favorite people
- New nephew! (he hasn't been born yet, but if he hasn't been born by the end of October, it'll be some sort of medical horror movie or something like that...)
So many fun things going on! The only problem is that I don't have anything fun planned past October at all.
Any suggestions for November/December?
3 comments:
Trip to CA!
Thanksgiving and Christmas = eating lots of yummy stuff = fun for November and December = not so much fun in January...
I love sweater season! And, on the topic of cheese, I have two giant bags, so get ready - we'll be cheesing it up while you're here! (I also have a chocolate satin pie...)
YEAH! i am in your blog! you were talking about me right? it made my whole day to be mentioned! and that I am one of your favorite people! the feeling is mutual! and we need to reschedule! when do you get home from cheeseland?
Post a Comment