06 October 2009

I'm An Aunt!

In truth, I've been an aunt for a while, but I'm now an aunt again! My newest little nephew (bringing my nephew count to seven) was born early this morning.

Although I have not yet seen him in person, I can verify that he is gorgeous, snuggly, beautiful, fabulous, brilliant, handsome, charming, compassionate, loving, hilarious, wonderful, and practically perfect in every way.

7 comments:

Rachel Leigh said...

How exciting! That is so fun! You better hurry and so snuggle him!

Bonny said...

Congrats! I just love being an aunt!

Karry Seaver said...

Thanks for the quick update. I have checked your blog multiple times a day just hoping that you would let us all know the exciting news. Thanks and give the little guy a kiss from his Great Aunt Karry!

Dave & Kandy Daniels said...

We are so excited for them!! What is the gorgeous, snuggly, beautiful, fabulous, brilliant, handsome, charming, compassionate, loving, hilarious, wonderful, and practically perfect in every way, little boys name???

Camille said...

Yay! Congratulations!

Welsh Woman said...

Oh so fun! Congrats!

LL said...

His name is Ryan. And he is pretty darn cute! In pictures, I haven't seen him in person...