I had the most wonderful time with my sister and her family. I have many funny stories to tell, adorable pictures to post, etc.
But for tonight, I'm just doing a little bit of being sad on my couch. I sure love my sister and her family, and I have such a wonderful time spending my vacation with them. It's hard to have to come home to a place that is so far away from them.
Stay tuned for the all of the silliness, love, and corresponding pictures, as soon as I can muster the will to get back to regular life.
Until then, I'll be indulging in a bit of TiVo and ice cream.
3 comments:
Mmmm...ice cream... I think I'll go eat your leftover shake. :-)
I'm glad you got to see LL. A little jealous:) I wan to hear all about it so I will be waiting a bit impatiently for you to post. I am sorry she has to be so far away. It is hard when our family isn't close to enjoy.
I'm so glad that you guys had so much fun together! This country is too dang huge! :)
Post a Comment