07 October 2009

For The Fam

Here are a couple of pictures of my newest nephew, for those of you who are family and cannot wait to see him! Born yesterday, 8 lbs, 4 oz, 20 inches (I think...you'll have to wait for his mom to heal up for all the official details).


Such sweet friends already! His older brother sure loves him!

9 comments:

Dave & Kandy Daniels said...

What a perfect little guy!!!!

Karry Seaver said...

I will give her a few weeks to heal, then I'm gonna be all over that cuddly little man. When are you leaving for Wisconsin? I figure my best bet is to visit when you're gone. ha ha

LL said...

You've nailed it Karry. :-) She comes on Friday - TOMORROW!!! Woo-hoo!!

I believe he was 21 inches long, not 20. Get a watch that works...

And his name is Ryan. Ryan!! I was sort of hoping they'd name him Shadow Boy, but I guess Ryan works too. :-)

Glenn and Natalie said...

Yes...we were pulling for Shadow Boy as well. :)

He is so cute and sweet!

Shannon said...

He is so cute. Congrats to Jenny and Jeremiah. What a lucky Aunt you are:)

Emily said...

How cute! Both boys are going to be such heart-breakers! Congrats to becoming an aunt once again!

Welsh Woman said...

I love the last picture of them both hugging! How darling!

Jenni said...

Cute!!! What are you going to do with all those little boys?!?

More Bacon said...

What am I going to do with them?? Squish them, hug them, snuggle them, play with them, read stories with them, and love them!!!