- Baby nephew is THIS CLOSE to being born. I can't wait! He's going to be adorable--I can feel it! I wager he'll also be quite snuggly... Baby Center email says that this week, he's the size of a crenshaw melon. Seriously, who picks this stuff? Is that like a cantaloupe? I know what size that is...if they're going to go with melons on these things, they've got to stick with watermelon or cantaloupe. Watermelon seems highly unlikely though...
- 71 degrees in my apartment when I got up this morning. SO NICE! I hate the heat. I'm looking forward to the fall.
- Yesterday, someone at work looked at the pictures of my nephews and asked if they all were brothers. Um, nope.
- Yesterday's fabulous rainstorm soaked some of the bugs off of the front of my car. Too bad I'm about to go on a long drive and get more on it. When I get back, I'm just going to have to bite the bullet and really wash the car. I'm not sure how long it's been since I've done that. Six months? A year?
- A family that lives near my parents was hit crossing center street in Orem at Mountain View High School last weekend. Please, people, be more careful! They were in a crosswalk with a traffic light. That crosswalk and light are there so that this doesn't happen.
- We have 20 people at work who use one particular program and 7 licenses for concurrent use. We all got an email today reminding us to get right back out as soon as we finish using it. Obvious solution? Purchase a few more licenses...alas, we will not. It's not even a very good program. I wouldn't use it if I didn't have to. Oh well.
- Left my fruit snacks at home this morning. Bummer. Gonna be a long day.
- Yesterday, someone told me that pickles were just cucumbers soaked in evil. Amen to that.
15 September 2009
Today's Stream of Thoughts
In no particular order:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You seem to have a lot of people at work who think your nephews are either brothers, or all yours. Do you work with morons? Wait, don't answer that, I've heard the stories.
A crenshaw melon is both the best melon you can taste in mortality and a very strange unit if measure of baby size. Seek this melon out and eat it-- they're in season
Post a Comment